Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Can a patient with cerebrovascular disease have tia strokes ?

i have cerebrovascular desease, i am female aged 56, i think i have tia strokes in the evening when i go to bed, the right side of my face pulls down and my arm and leg are painfull.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  115
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Neurologist 's  Response
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic. Your symptoms are not typical of TIA. TIA never produces pain. Cardiologist i will not be able to help you. Meet a neurologist and see if you are having other problems. Take care. Bye

Dr Shiva Kumar
Epilepsy specialist, Bangalore
Answered: Fri, 26 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
welcome to hcm
thanks for the query
have you done any investigations?
if not then its better to consult a cardiologist and get evaluated
the symptoms you are facing may be due to some other causes
if you are facing with cardio vascualr problems then follow some of the following
-do exercise regularly
-have more green and leafy vegetables
-do breathing exercise
-avoid saturated fat
-use sunflower oil in cooking purposes
-avoid stress
- -take food atleast 2 hour before food in night
-take regular sleep
but its important to do all the investigations first to rule out the cause
take care.
Answered: Tue, 26 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor