Owl Image

Can Primolut treat poorly estrogenised endometrium and a solitary follicle in the ovary problems ?

doctor says i have a poorly estrogenised endometrium ,and a solitary follicle in my right ovary ,i am presently using primolut since i am having difficulty taken in. started taking primolut last month during my period which came on the 26 of april.and when i went for scan the doc said the right follicle was not seen cos of the intake of primolut.trying to be pregnant .pls help me i am 35.my name is fola sorry can primolut taken stop the problem i am facing right now. my scan shows i have a poorly estrogenized endometrium and a solitary follicle right ovary.i started taken primolut last month on the 27 when i saw my period. i am having problem taken in.
Wed, 18 Jan 2012