Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Can I use clotrimazole for vaginal itching ?

can i use clotrimazole for my isssue.? can i use it..?plz reply me
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  274
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
You can use antifungin cream as fungal infection is common with thick hair growth.
You can take antifungal tab. Flucanozole 150 mg once in a week for 4 weeks.
You can also use antibiotic cream too.
Oka nd bye.
Answered: Sat, 30 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
thankyou very much doctor..for first time i consulted on internet n i found it very very helpful ..thankyou very mcuh
Answered: Sat, 30 Jul 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor