Can I take miconazole 7 to get periods after delivery ?

Since I m breast feeding my cervix is closed and I havent got my period in 7 months, can Miconazole 7 bring on my period?
Mon, 23 Jan 2012
Medical Topics ,  
hi welcome to health care magic.no micanazole dont get your periods back.since you breast feed your baby your periods not come it bring back on its own.thanks
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Hello.
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
Miconazole is used to treat infection. It can neither bring your periods nor can it stop them.While you are breast feeding you will not get periods.If your periods have started and the bleeding is heavy then hormonal tablets can control it.The closed cervix has got nothing to do in it.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
drrakhitayal@gmail.com