What causes severe abdominal pain and cramps during intercourse?
Please exclude polyps and cysts through evaluation.
Thanks for sharing your health concern with us.
I have gone through your query and would like to offer my opinion.
Considering your previous menstrual history, the occurrence of pain during intercourse prior to the onset of the current menstrual period and the abnormal bleeding you are experiencing, I would ask you to go for a proper clinical evaluation followed by a pelvic sonogram to exclude cysts on the ovary and polyps of the cervix and uterus.
Meanwhile you can try styptics to control the bleeding. Please maintain adequate hydration and rest with foot end elevation. Antispasmodic medication helps to alleviate the cramps and pain.
Hope I have clarified your query. Please feel free to contact for further information. I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suffering from severe abdominal pain what might be causing it
- What causes delayed periods with sever abdominal pain
- Severe abdominal pain during period
- What causes diarrhoeaconstipationfrequent urination and severe abdominal pain
- What causes severe abdominal pain
- What causes severe abdominal pain on coughing and sneezing
- What is the cause of severe abdominal pain and nausea
- What causes severe abdominal pain after having an intercourse
- What causes blood in vomiting with severe abdominal pain
- Severe abdominal pains causes
- Have had cesarean. What are the chances of cesarean for next pregnancy?
- Fetal heart rate 112-118 at 6 weeks pregnancy. Is this normal?
- Missing periods after mirena coil fitted. Should I be worried?
- Have PCOD. Advised gynaset. Looking for suggestion
- Pregnant. Started spotting, no cardiac activity seen. Taling fertigyn...
- Got delayed and prolonged period. What am I suffering from?
- Took postpone - 72 after unprotected sex. Started spotting. Side effect...
- Had novasure procedure. Getting smelly light red discharge. Any infection?
- Took paxil for anxiety disorder. Had unprotected sex. Missing period and...
- How to postpone my period date?