Can I pill be taken with Krimson?

hi..i had protected sex wit my boyfriend for the first time today..he had pre ejaculation within the condom for the first time..latr he did carefully discard it and used new ones..he didn t ejaculate for long when we tried subsequently...but im stil scared if there r any chances of becoming pregnant..?don t want to take any risk of getting pregnancy.. i have regular 28 to 30 day cycles...i had my periods on feb 1 of tis month..im on krimson 35 for my acne..frm 14th feb ,ie frm 3 days im taking krimson..do u advise me to take an i pill..?i really want to get rid of tension..pls reply fast
Mon, 2 Dec 2019

Krimson 35 is a contraceptive pill. So the risk of pregnancy in your case is negligible. You do not have to take Ipill.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Lekshmi Rita Venugopal, General & Family Physician