Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Can I ejaculate inside my wife as her periods have stopped completely ?

my wife is 45+ and her periods are very irregular since last one & half yr. but since last week of January 11, it has stopped totally and even there is no signal of it. Is it safe to ejaculate the sperm inside now? as we don t need any baby further.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  154
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
it will not be safe
it is irregular period common at this age and you need take contraception till she has stopped periods for longer times
consult gynecologist and be guided
Answered: Mon, 6 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Welcome to health care magic
     It appear as case of menopause ,sex in the post menopausal period is quite safe & without any harm.but still i will advise you to rule out pregnancy by pregnancy test.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”

Answered: Mon, 6 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor