Burning sensation on the penis. Due to contraceptive condoms? STD chances?

Hi Doc,

I am having burning sensation on penile head from last 4-5 day. it is tolerable but enough to make me discomfort.
I had a intercourse with my wife using contraceptive(moods condom) before 5 day, Same day my wife also had same sensation, but it remain only for max. 1 day. These condoms are lubricated condoms, When i searched in google found condoms with nonoxyl 9 lubricants can cause for such symptoms but i am not able to see nonoxyl 9 ingredients on packet of condoms. It is a packet of 10 small packets, i have used 3 packets till the date. when i had used 1st one, i had observed there is more lubricant.

I am having intercourse only with my wife & that too using contraceptive (condoms) from last 1 year.
Yesterday, i found some whitish bumps on skin, & one small red spot near tip, today i have consulted to doctor. Doc said, since there is no puss (discharge) or skin is not much affected, he has referred me to skin specialist. But he has found more to 2 red spots near by old one, but these 2 were very light.

Now i would like to ask
1. Does Contraceptives condoms are safe to use???
2. Is it the case of STD??
3. I know, it is foolish question, but is it symptoms of HIV??? I never have done anything (e.g no multiple partners, no blood transfusion, no sharing needles, no physical contact except my one partner, shaving at home, no tatoo etc. ) is there any other chances??? I mean i have checked condom packet before tearing, really condoms are sterilized properly??? or etc??

I hope, before answering to me you will understand my pain & feelings.

regards,
Sat, 11 May 2013