Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Bump next to clitoris, itching, swelling, sensitive to touch. Worried

I noticed a small bump next to my clitoris a few months ago. It has been itching like crazy, especially at night. I noticed yesterday that it has grown, kind of stalk like, but extremely sensitive to touch. I made an apt with my gyno but I cant get in for another 2 weeks. Am very worried. Can you please give me some idea of what this may be? I am 33 years old, and been with the same partner for 5 years.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  157
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response

Thanks for posting your query.

It can be a small cyst. It is felt as a hard swelling.In such cases, antibiotics may be helpful, or surgical treatment might be required. The other possibility is of genital warts.

For confirmation of diagnosis, get it checked from a gynecologist.

I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and regards.
Answered: Mon, 11 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor