Blurry vision, strange heart beat, asthma. Has cardio myopathy. Medication?

Hi, I am 23 years old and usually very healthy. I have recently been suffering extremely blurry vision and strange heart beat; it beats very fast and then slow for quite a while, it has happened at night when I am in bed and during the day when exercising. It lasts about 10 minutes. My mother has cardio myopathy however the Dr's are quite certain this was caused by the extreme levels of medication she has used all her life for her asthma. Thanks,
Fri, 10 May 2013