Blood test showed normocytic anemia, neutrophilic leukocytosis with toxic change and monocytosis. Explain

hello sir, i am male 26 here
i got a blood test of myself and the results are......
HAEMOGLOBIN: 12.4gms/dl
total w.b.c count(tc)-14,600 cells/cumm
E.S.R: 06 mm/1hr
DIFFERENTIAL COUNT(dc)
neutrophils: 68%
lymphocytes: 22%
eosinophils: 2%
monocytes: 8%
PERIPHERAL SMEAR REPORT:
RBC: Mild anisopoikilocytosis.the rbcs are normocytic/hypochromic with a few teardrop cells,target cells,acanthocytes and spherocytes.no haemparasites on the smear.
WBC: increase in distribution with neutrophilia showing toxic change and monocytosis.
PLATELETS: adequate in distribution and normal morphologically.

IMPRESSION:
1. Normocytic anaemia
2.Neutrophilic leukocytosis with toxic change and monocytosis.
no evidence of abnormal cells or blood parasites on the smear.
PLEASE SUGGEST WHAT THIS CONDITION IS...................
Fri, 6 Dec 2013