Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Bilateral ultrasound showing partial thickness tear, tear of the right supraspinatus tendon. How can I get better?

I had work related accident bilateralshoulder ultrasound shows 6x2x2mm low grade partialthickness tear of the right supraspinatus tendon on it s articular surface approroximately 7mm from it s insertion this is an intrasubstance tear reminder of the rotator cuff tendons are intact there is no periarticular fluid collection what my chances get better?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  69
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Radiologist 's  Response
Hi welcome to HCM.
Supraspinatous tear is one of the condition which need a good care. You need to consult a board certified orthopaedician. Then it also need rest for at least 15 days with thorough physiotherapy.
If you continue working then it can convert to complete tear. So have to take care.

Answered: Wed, 6 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor