Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Bacteria in blood, having mild flue. Cure and medicine?

hi. my husband keeps falling ill for the last two months and the frequency is every two or one week. he was admitted in a hospital and the doctors discovered bacteria in his blood when they checked his blood for the first time. they have done all possible tests on him and could not find the source of infection . After he came back from hospital (10 days) he is having mild flue again, what can we do to find the reason to cure it?
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  24
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Hi,I think you should monitor his body temperature,weight & appetite.In case he is having fever, weight loss or loss of appetite , then you should worry. Meanwhile for his flu you can give him antiallergics(antihistaminics),lozenges in case of cough and paracetamol for fever or bodyaches. Hope it helps.
Answered: Mon, 23 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor