Follow the suggestion below.
I read your medical history and feel sorry for the situation you are in.
Yes, it is normal for the diarrhea
to still persisting after 11 days of having gastric flu
due to abnormal changes in the intestinal flora. Usually, it will take up to 2 or 3 weeks for the symptoms to totally clear up.
However, as long as you do not have any bacterial infection, I'd advise to:
- take tasectan and probiotics for diarrhea
- drink more water and take o.r.s. for dehydration
- avoid too fatty or sugary foods
- have light meals
If you have not done any stool analysis till now, I'd suggest to wait for another week. If still diarrhea, I'd suggest to :
- do stool examination for ova/parasites
- culture of feces for candida/bacteria/virus
- abdominal ultrasound
Wish you fast recovery!
Feel free to ask me other questions you might have!