Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Are there any medicines or treatment to increase sperm count and growth in testicles ?

hi, i am again i worte yesterday about my problem but u did not reply kindly i am sending again my problem plz guide me......, i have spam problem.. but here i mention that now i am 33 year old and in 22 years i operated my testes coz it was not inisde my penis since my childhood and doctor suggested that by the time it would be at proper place but it did not so i have to operate in 22 years age so doctor operated it and one taste was cut down coz it was not proper condition and one is left.. and doctor assure me that by the time it will be inside your penis and it will work properly now i am married for 2 years now i cheek my semens test so there was not any spam in it... here i mention that my sextual realtion is ok... and penis is work as normal does and money come from it after discharging but spam is not generated that is why i am still deprive of children... kindly guide me any medicine or tip so that spam will start generated and testes get growth and i have children... kindly guide medicine and cure .. i will be highly thankful to you..... plz reply me ... waiting for your reply...
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  193
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Hi sharib
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Absence of sperm (azoospermia) in semen could be due to two conditions either tube carrying sperms from testis to penis is blocked (Obstructive azoospermia) or testis itself is not producing sperms. To confirm which problem you have, consult an infertility specialist or surgeon who ll ask you to do few blood test for hormones. Regarding treatment, if problem is blocked tube it can be repaired by surgery ( If it is possible) and you can become father by your own sperms. If testis is not producing sperms then you may require donor sperms. consult your doctor. Take care.
Answered: Wed, 13 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor