What is Azoospermia?
Azzospermia is term defined as absence of sperms in the semen .It could be due to either Testes not producing sperms (Spermato agenesis) or due to obstruction in the passage of sperms from Testes to the Ejaculatory duct(Obstructive Azoospermia). This needs to be confirmed by Testicular Biopsy .If it reveals spermatogenesis then obstruction has to be ruled out by radiological test of Vaso-Vasogram.
Questions and answers on "Azoospermia"
Health resources related to Azoospermia
- Treatment and cure for obstructive azoospermia
- Drugs/medication for azoospermia
- Is azoospermia curable by medicine
- Azoospermia causes
- What treatment should one take for obstructive azoospermia
- Diagnosis of azoospermia
- Can azoospermia be treated through diet or medication
- How is azoospermia treated
- Is there any solution for azoospermia other than ivf
- Can musali power extra cure obstructive azoospermia