Is 70 million sperm count with 40% motility is good enough for conception?

Dr. Yogesh D

Posted on Fri, 27 Dec 2013 in Infertility Problem
Question: Hi, I am XXXXX, i have total of 70 million sperm count, with 40% motility.is this good enough for getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 4 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes. Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXX Thanks for posting your question. Yes, 40% motile and healthy sperms in a total count of 70 million is sufficient enough for conception. I would advice you not to wear tight undergarments and stop smoking if you are doing that, this will ensure healthy sperms. Hope I have answered your question. All the best. Regards.