Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Any Possible Supplements......

So i'm in a relationship with this amazing girl for almost 4 months, i'm 19 and shes 18. anyways we were both virgins going into this and we shared a special moment about a month ago and experienced sex for the first time. well since then with the help of her mixing it up and changing for example like role playing and things of that matter. i keep a boner for a quite a while. she's on birth control and i'm using a condom. whenever it comes to experience love again everything that we had worked on fades away and thats it. i'm curious to know if there is something that i can use to help blood flow to my penis. my size and all that is average but i want to show her how much i love her in a differnet way. do you have any suggestions for supplements i can take
Asked On : Mon, 22 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  362
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Indulge in more of foreplay before the act. Talk and discuss about it with your dont you think you are too young to start on enhancement drugs despite normal functions.

Answered: Mon, 22 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

thanks for your input, but i'm just not sure what enhancement drugs i should be looking at to use. its totally new to me. do you have any suggestions?  

Answered: Mon, 22 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor