Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Am I safe to get pregnant ? Is it possible to have infections ?

hi. I have undergone medical abortion last january 15..and last january 30 i had sexual contact with my partner.. Are there any chances that i ll be getting pregnant again ? and Am i safe to get pregnant? Is it possible to have infections?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  252
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General Surgeon 's  Response
See regarding sex just after abortion possibily increases the chances of infection as your cervix isn't as normal as it normally used to be ,Some symptoms like crams and p/v discharge if you r having any of them should get treated too and regarding your getting pregnant is totally no issue healthy and think healthy thats what you should be doing.
Answered: Thu, 3 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

  Anonymous's Response
Thank you so much Dr. Azhar. I'll take your advice. It's really a great help to me. More Power.
Answered: Wed, 9 Feb 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor