Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

1 year old suffering from stomach problem. Normal urine and stool test report. Phenegran suggested. What medication should I give as a first aid?

My son is 1yr old.From past a week he has been crying intensively during the night hours .As per my observation It looks he seems to suffer from some stomach pain and gastric problem.I had consulted 2 doctors but both coouldnt determine the reason and have advice for urine and motion test which found to be NIL.I have been also advice before to give Pedicloyrl drops if the child cries intensively.Later the doctor suggested to give Phenegran.But my child still cries excessively during the nights some time.What should i conclude and what should i give him as a first aid .
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Emergency Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Hi Mubeena,
Thanks for writing your query.
Young children could not tell about what is making them feel uneasy. Pain in abdomen in young children is usually due to gas. It can be relieved by giving Colicaid drops after discussing with your Paediatrician.
Also take care about hygeine while making his food. Giving colicaid drops is good and safe and you can give it when you feel that your child is having pain abdomen.
Other possibilities can be :-
> hunger
> worms in abdomen
You can do deworming after discussing with your Paeditrician.
I hope this is helpful to you.
Answered: Sun, 9 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor