What is the treatment for restlessness?

Dr. Payman Hajiazim

Psychiatrist

Posted on Fri, 22 Nov 2013 in Mental Health
Question: how can I cure restlessness?.... I can't stay at appointments for long.....
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 11 hours later
Brief Answer: It could be RLS, Hyperthyroidism, ... Detailed Answer: Hi there, thank you for asking. It could be because of restless leg syndrome. It could be genetic or because of anemia or other things. Also, it could be related to anxiety. Sometimes, it could be a symptom of high thyroid function. It is better to check with your doctor because it could be a sign for an important issue. If it disturbs your sleep, it could be even more important for your health. Best
Follow up: Dr. Payman Hajiazim 32 hours later
no it doesn't disturb my sleep... just waiting for doc appointments and all...
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 26 hours later
Brief Answer: So it could be a medical condition. Detailed Answer: Hi, so it could be because of hyperthyroidism or other medical conditions. Your doctor will send blood test for thyroid, calcium level and ...