Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment for restlessness?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 634 Questions
how can I cure restlessness?.... I can't stay at appointments for long.....
Posted Fri, 22 Nov 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 11 hours later
Brief Answer: It could be RLS, Hyperthyroidism, ... Detailed Answer: Hi there, thank you for asking. It could be because of restless leg syndrome. It could be genetic or because of anemia or other things. Also, it could be related to anxiety. Sometimes, it could be a symptom of high thyroid function. It is better to check with your doctor because it could be a sign for an important issue. If it disturbs your sleep, it could be even more important for your health. Best
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: What is the treatment for restlessness? 32 hours later
no it doesn't disturb my sleep... just waiting for doc appointments and all...
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 26 hours later
Brief Answer: So it could be a medical condition. Detailed Answer: Hi, so it could be because of hyperthyroidism or other medical conditions. Your doctor will send blood test for thyroid, calcium level and ...
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor