What is the dosage of Deca-Durabolin while into fitness?

Posted on Tue, 21 Jul 2015 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Hi my name is XXXXXXX and i have been lifting running and swimming for years, i do not drink smoke or do drugs.. i am thinking of running a course of steroids to sort of like refresh the body so as i can train comfortably again... so i was thinking of running deca durbolone and hgh at the same time on lowish does then come of with novlex .. can you tell me if this is a good idea and if so the safest doses for me for the duration of the course which i think run about 8-12 weeks thank you.. i have not ever done a steroid but am thinking medicinal, so as to lead to a longer working life all round..
Answered by Dr. Panagiotis Zografakis 47 minutes later
Brief Answer:
the steroids won't do any good to your body

Detailed Answer:

although the steroids may accelerate your muscle growth and performance on the short run, they may cause serious problems to your health, like liver cancer for example. Therefore no such recommendation can be given.

Unfortunately the effects of aging are not reversible. One of them, cartilage deterioration, cannot be either reversed or stopped with drugs or any other measure. Millions of people wished that steroids (or any drug) could do just that, because this is a very common cause of pain for many of them.

Besides that, the steroids won't protect the unconditioned muscle against injury. This means, that you have to start gradually and let your muscles get used to exercising again.

So in conclusion, I won't suggest drugs or dosages. I'm going to advise you against their use. Natural exercise is a very good way to protect your health in many ways.

I hope you find my comments helpful!
You can contact me again, if you'd like any clarification or further information.

Kind Regards!

Follow up: Dr. Panagiotis Zografakis 1 hour later
Yes i know they have their down side, but i thought maybe running a small dosage over a short time with obviously protecting natural hormone production that it would not be considered steroid abuse (in other words would not subject the patient to any side affect what so ever) like the pancreas, kidneys and liver would flush it out ok no problem, but obviously not as you were saying..
But thank you kindly Doctor you advice is perfect, as it was my own Dr.. Your advice will be taken and used well, thanks again XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Panagiotis Zografakis 2 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You're welcome

Detailed Answer:
Glad to help!

Best wishes!
Dr. Panagiotis Zografakis