• question-icon

Growth hormone, more testosterone. Is that effective?

What does Human Growth Hormone do to you? The ads make it sound attractive (lose weight, get chisled, more energetic - I mean who wouldn t want that!?) Listen -I work out now and have for years - Just looking at the possibility of HGH helping the cause of being 50 years old. More testosterone , maybe help around the waist? What are the Pros and cons?
Fri, 30 Aug 2013
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
Theoroticaly, yes the growth hormone is intended to do exactly what is stated in the text. However all said it is a synthetic hormone and will have some add on effects which may not be needed. Growth hormone should be given only to those people who are deficient in it. It should not be given to harness ones own potential off the limits.
Infact testosterone should also not be given unless there is a deficinecy.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
bit.ly/dr-srikanth-reddy

Wish you good health,
Kind regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.