question-icon

Does Human Growth Hormone injection give immunity to shingles?

Posted on Mon, 20 Nov 2017
Question: would injecting HGH help keep you from getting the Shingles and or would it help shorten the length of having shingles and ease the pain?
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah (57 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
HGH=Human grpwth hormone?

Detailed Answer:

I will like to make sure we are using HGH to stand for the same medical product- Human Growth Hormone.

If yes, there is no evidence to support that it has any effect on shingles.
If it stands for something else. kindly spell it clearly and I will be glad to review the evidence and offer more insights to you.

Hope to hear from you before concluding. Until then, I wish you well.
Dr. Ivo Ditah