What does this blood report indicate?
Could you please help me to understand the result of my CBC test?
Thank you doctor. Is there anything I need to pay attention to?
Hello dear. your results are normal
Hello dear. Welcome to HCM. I have gone through your reports and they all are within normal range. Normal hemoglobin ranges from 13 to 17. Normal total white cells count ranges from 4000 to 11000. Platelet count variea from 1.5 to 4.5 lacs. Hematocrit measures concentration of rbc in blood. Red cell distribution width or rdw measures the variatuon inrbc size. Mcv is the average size of rbc...mch and mchc tells about the average hemoglobin concentration of the rbc.All your parameters are normal and nothing to worry at all.
Thanks and regards
There is no need to worry
Hello dear. Since your results are normal, there is nothing to do for.
Just continue a healthy life style.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- What does my sons blood report indicate
- What does these blood reports for salmonella typhi indicate
- What does mild anisopoikilocytosis indicate in a blood report
- What does my blood sugar report indicate
- What does my blood report indicate
- Done with blood work what does the report indicate
- What does the blood and semen analysis report indicate
- What do reactive lymphocytes indicate in blood report
- Blood cholesterol test done what does the report indicate