What does my CUE test report indicate?
and i am not feeling any burning sensation at starting while passing the urine ,but feeling some itching sensation so i was rubbed due to that only i felt some burning sensation while passing the urine only that day.Now i have pimple like bumps on vagina.so please confirm is its urine infection or any other
It is urinary tract infection.
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and report and in my opinion it is due to urinary tract infection.
Itching could be due to associated fungal infection which is also very common during pregnancy.
You should get your urine culture and sensitivity test to rule out pathogens and sensitivity to antibiotics.
Hope found useful, feel free to discuss more information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done tmt test what does the reports indicate
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- What does these torch test report indicate
- What is cue test urine
- Ovulation test done what does the report indicate
- Hiv test done what does the report indicate
- What is cue test in pregnancy
- What does the test report indicate
- Done sperm test what does the reports indicate
- What does indicate below thyroid test reports
- Suggest remedy for severe perimenopausal symptoms
- What does this ultrasound report of uterus indicate?
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex despite having depo shot...
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex during safe period?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sex?
- What does my CUE test report indicate?
- When will menstruation resume post intake of Regesterone?
- What causes burning sensation and tightness in vagina during intercourse?
- Is Creon safe to take during pregnancy?
- Is Meprate the right medicine for late period?