What does this urinalysis report indicate?

Question
Hi Just had my blood work done. Everything came back perfect with the exception of my Urinalysis - my urine RBC us 3-9/hpf Urine WBC is 1-5/hpf Urine Bacteria is 3+/hpf Urine Epithelial Cells 3+(8-12/hpf) Hyaline Casts 4-5/lpf. Very worried as to what this could mean?
Fri, 11 May 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Salah Saad Shoman 28 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Urinary tract bacterial infection

Detailed Answer:
Dear Ma'am, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns if your urine analysis results are suggestive of urinary tract infection . This can be treated by antibiotics..So I would recommend that you get a culture and sensitivity test to detect which antibiotic will best treat your infection to avoid the use of non effective antibiotic that might develop resistant strain of bacterial infection. I hope you find this helpful