What does elevated ESR count in blood test report suggest?
Please repeat it if no symptom is there!
Hi! thanks for your query on your wife's health concerns!
She has a raised ESR.
An abnormal ESR may help with a diagnosis, but it does not prove that you have a certain condition. Other tests are almost always needed. An increased ESR rate may be due to:
Giant cell arteritis
Hyperfibrinogenemia (increased fibrinogen levels in the blood)
Infection of the heart or heart valves
Severe skin infections, such as erysipelas
Tuberculosis etc. etc.
I would like to request you to repeat ESR after 2/3 days preferably from a different laboratory if she does not have any symptoms of illness as the result also varies according to food, fluids, exercise, periods, etc.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is esr 18mm for blood test
- Stomach ulcer elevate esr blood test
- Esr blood test report is 28
- Esr report blood test 28mm
- What is esr westergrenon a blood test
- What is it mean by 2mm esr blood test
- What is meant by esr blood test
- Esr blood test esr high value what is problem
- Blood test results shows elevated esr
- Elevated esr westergren blood test