What do my lab test results indicate?
Last Labs on 3/2/16:
Absolute Lymphocytes 23
Hi I would recommend the following.
Welcome to HCM. I did review your concern.
Your WBC count and lymphocyte count seems fine to me. The MCV is on the higher side and with reticulocytosis and low rbc count I would like to see your complete blood report which includes exact reticulocyte count, hemoglobin value and platelet count. Also if a peripheral blood smear examination is done please send me that report too, so that I can provide you with my detailed opinion and what should be the next steps for you (including whether you need another opinion or not).
You can upload the reports here or send them to to YYYY@YYYY with Sub: ATTN 'Dr Parth Anil Desai'.
Also please let me know if you are experiencing any health issues.
I hope this helps.
Awaiting your complete lab result reports.
Let me know if you have any more concerns mam.
Dr Parth Desai
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Complement test done what do the results indicate
- What does the test result indicate
- What does the cea market test results indicate
- What does the stool test result indicate
- Done uterus test what does the results indicate
- What does positive result of mantoux test indicate
- Hcg lab test results
- What does my blood test result indicate
- What does test result for rrms indicate
- Prenatal lab tests results