What do my lab test reports indicate?
Hepatitis with stone in gall bladder, please provide more information
welcome to Health Care Magic, I have gone through your question and reports you have attached with it very diligently and I will try to help you out in best possible way.
Your reports suggestive of high bilirubin and high liver enzymes (290IU/L).
ultrasound is suggestive if hepatomegaly means enlargement of liver with small stone in gall bladder.
Since pancreas appears slightly bulky so serum amylase to be done to rule out pancreatitis
Free fluids in pelvis might be related to pelvic inflammatory disease or urogenital infection
Here, I would like further information to guide you better
Are you running fever ?
Are you passing yellowish color urine?
How's your appetite ?
Any relevant medical history like diabetes or if you are taking any medicine due to any particual ailments ?
I would advise you to take rest, not to exert, have lots of fluids, fruit juices and glucose mixed water .
Please write back to me with these details so that I will be able to you more accurately.
Waiting for your reply
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done tmt test what does the reports indicate
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- Ovulation test done what does the report indicate
- Ecg test lab report
- What does this lab test report mean
- What does #39pus vulgaris#39 indicate in a lab report
- Liver test done what does a lab test report suggest
- What does my lab test report suggest
- What does the test report indicate
- Lab tests done what are the findings in the report