What is Amylase?
Amylase is an enzyme which digests carbohydrates. There are various types of amylase depending on the organ from which it is released, most common being salivary amylase and pancreatic amylase.
Questions and answers on "Amylase"
Health resources related to Amylase
- What does high amylase value indicate
- Distribution of amylase in sweetpotato
- Amylase high level 187
- How to lower amylase levels
- Herbs that lower amylase
- Reasons elevated amylase lipase
- Amylase levels over 1000
- Amylase levels in gastritis
- I have done pancrepities test s amylase and reading
- Elevated amylase level