What do my blood test reports indicate?
Could be hyperactive bladder, needs proper evaluation by urologist.
Hello Mr XXXX,
Thank you for posting your question on helathcaremagic.com I have carefully read your question and understand your problem to certain extent warranted by the available information provided by you.
You have made an attempt to explain your problem well, but there are certain details missing from your description.
From the limited information available, it does sound like hyperactive/overactive bladder syndrome, but I will not be able to confirm this without complete physical examination, a detailed history and necessary investigations.
I could go on and request you to furnish more details so that I can understand the problem better, however, finally, the issue needs a physical consultation with a urologist and you will be asked to undergo some investigations based on your history and physical examination findings, so I will leave it up to you to decide if you wish to continue this discussion or would like to visit a urologist and get a proper evaluation of the problem.
As for the reports, I don't see any reports with this query, it could be a technical issue, I have instructed the CRM team to get in touch with you and sort it out, once the reports are available for me, you may ask a follow up and I will comment on the reports.
I hope this information is of help to you, please feel free to write back to me if you need any clarification.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- What are the normal values in a blood test report
- Blood test done what are the findings in the report
- Conducted blood test what does the report imply
- Done blood test what is the interpretation of this report
- What does my blood test report suggest
- Crp blood test done what does the reports indicate
- What are the findings from the childs blood test report
- Blood test done what does the reports indicate treatment measures
- What does these blood tests indicate