What causes white spots on tragus along with ear pain?
Folliculitis of the external ear...
Thanks for posting the query
After going through the history, I do believe that you could be having folliculitis of the external ear.
You would require broad spectrum oral antibiotics (combination of amoxicillin and clavulanic acid) along with local antiseptic cream such as mupirocin or neomycin sulphate.
The ear block may be due to presence of wax or crusts. Consult your doctor for a complete evaluation and management.
Hope I have answered your query; I'll be available for the follow up queries.
Dr. Naveen Kumar N
ENT and Head & Neck Surgeon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes ear pain
- What is the cause and treatment for ear pain
- What causes throat and ear pain
- What causes left ear pain
- Outer ear pain tragus
- Ear pain white spot in ear has ear tubes help
- What causes sudden ear pain
- What causes severe ear pain
- Causes of severe ear pain
- Behind the ear pain tragus