Tiny, red, itchy spots on bottom that bleed on scratching, spreading to shoulders. On HRT prempac. What could be causing this?

Recently developed tiny, red itchy spots on my bottom. When scratched they bled . They have now appeared across my shoulders. I am an active 63 Year old, I tutor Dyslexic children and adults from home , look after my 2 grandchildren aged 1 and 3 years old 2days of the week. I weigh 9st 11 am 5ft 2 . Only medication is HRT prempac C 0. 62. I eat a balanced diet , probably more cups tea/ coffee ( 5 ) than should. 8 units red wine wk with meal . What can cause this.
Mon, 29 Jul 2013