What causes weakness and dizziness while on cold and flu medication?
Probably not related.
I am Dr. Prakash HM and I would like to answer your query.
Other medical conditions could have contributed to weakness rather than cold and flu tablets. They are known to cause giddiness, but not severe weakness.
If you can specify the medications/components, I will try to help you more.
Look for contributory factors like nutrition or hypotension. Severe weakness should not seen with OTC medications.
One possible explanation - drug allergy - if brand was changed or added.
Any further queries, happy to help again.
Dr. Prakash HM
Medication's are not the cause.
The list of medication provided does not cause any of the symptoms.
Other factors needs to be evaluated like nutritional deficiencies like anemia or electrolytes. Associated postural hypotension also needs to be checked.
However, I cannot add more at present and I can only rule out that medication, as told in the question do not cause weakness or dizziness..
Any further queries, happy to help again
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pain in back is cold the cause what medication
- Oxyelite pro and cold and flu medication
- Protected sex tiredness fatigue taking anti-viral flu medication hiv symptoms
- What are the causes of dizziness cold sweat
- How long flu medication should be taken
- Cold or flu
- Rib pain while shivering with cold what is the cause
- What causes dizziness and nausea with cold
- How long do i have to continue these flu medications
- Cause for having cold fatigue and flu
- What causes sudden weight loss with hypothyroidism, dementia and...
- What does "high CPK-278 and Squamous Epithelial Cells" indicate?
- What causes heart burn in a diabetic patient?
- What causes diabetes mellitus?
- Suggest diet to gain weight
- What causes weight loss and appetite loss?
- What causes headaches and blurred vision when suffering from low blood...
- What causes raised TSH levels and abnormal eosinophil count?
- What are stages in old age when elderly person cannot take care of self?
- What symptoms should be noted when suffering from lung and heart disease?