What causes urine leakage after urination?
I don’t have any problems urinating, until the very end, where it just continues to leak, either discharge or urine I have no idea, but there’s always a portion that I can only get out by pressing on it by hand, and even after that there’s something that sticks to the tip and keeps dribbling out. I’ve also noticed that I have a lot of clear discharge during sex, and similarly a little bit of the semen I always have to squeeze out manually too. Then for several hours after, the clear discharge keeps coming out, a lot of it. Is that symptomatic of a stricture in any way? The test is expensive, sounds horrific, and my doctor seems unwilling to bother testing me at all, so if I can reasonably rule out it being a stricture it will save me some hassle.
I should mention also this all started because I contracted a non-specific infection(because the STD testing showed nothing but I had discomfort and constant clear discharge after unprotected sex), which went away after taking doxy, but these symptoms still remain. I’ve tried prolonged courses of cipro, and doxy, and even a week or so of bactrim and had no results. Could alcohol significantly decrease the effectiveness of antibiotics in a real way? Aside from curing the original infection, antibiotics haven’t helped since. How long of a regiment of taking antibiotics before I might expect to notice any change?
Finally I have a pain in my right testicle, I would normally ignore it but I’m desperate but with everything else going on I have to wonder if that could be related?
Urethral stricture unlikely.
Hello XXXX and welcome to HCM.
As an Urologist, I can understand your concern.
Your symptoms are typical of post--micturition dribble.
In this we see a dribbling of urine, after the main portion is passed out.
After ejaculation of semen, some of the ejaculate will liquify and come out, over the next few minutes, which is also normal.
Just for confirmation, you'll need to do a cystoscopy,if its significant in volume.
This will also clear, all doubts of a stricture.
You've not written your age and if you're on any medication.
Drink about 10 glasses fluids daily.
Wish you well.
Dr. XXXXXXX J. MANGAT.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes sperm and urine leakage
- What causes semin in urine
- What causes dirty urine
- What causes ketones in urine
- What causes bloating after urinating
- What causes leakage of urine after passing the motion
- What causes greasy urine
- What causes oil in urine
- What causes pain after urination
- What causes urine to be slimy?
- What does discoloration on the penis head indicate?
- Is sexual intercourse after a varicocele operation risky?
- What does numbness in pelvic area after using weed indicate?
- What causes bowel and urinary discomfort post radiation for prostate...
- Is Moxicip advisable when on treatment for TB ?
- Suggest treatment for UTI and blood in urine
- Suggest treatment for intermittent pain in right testicle
- What do recurrent UTI and incontinence after TOT cystoscopy indicate?
- What do these below lab reports indicate?
- Suggest treatment for blood in urine, headaches and chills