What is Urethral stricture?
It is a type of a blockage in urethra (outlet of Urinary Bladder). It can cause difficulty in urination, Lower abdominal pain. Causes include Trauma, infections, congenital , post-surgical, Investigations include Micturating cysto urethrogram (MCUG) . Treatment include stent implantation, surgery.
Questions and answers on "Urethral stricture"
Health resources related to Urethral stricture
- What causes urethral stricture
- Female urethral stricture
- Urethral stricture in women
- Urethral stricture surgery recovery
- Urethral stricture cure
- Treatment and cure for urethral stricture
- Bulbar urethral stricture
- Urethral stricture dilation
- Symptoms of urethral stricture
- Drugs/medication for urethral stricture