question-icon

What does my thyroid test report indicate?

Posted on Thu, 21 Dec 2017
Question: Dear Sir, Please see my thyroide reports and it looks the trend on my t4 and t3 are not good. Can you please advise, what i need to do to get them corrected.
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney (26 hours later)
Brief Answer:
I need details.

Detailed Answer:
Hi. Welcome to Healthcare Magic. I am Dr Anshul Varshney for your help.
To help you better I need to know :
1. Are you on any medicines for thyroid or any other disease?
2. Why did you get these tests done?
Revert with the asked details for a better help.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Anshul Varshney (1 hour later)

I just did the basic check up and i am on niftas 100 mg morning and evening since last 4 months due to prostate infection.

I have been infecting with this diseases since last 10 months and still medication is on.

I am not on any thyroid tablets and i have seen this trend since last 1 year. Earlier, my thyroid levels were good and never had any issues. Please advise.
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney (12 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Keep a watch

Detailed Answer:
Hi, See since your TSH is normal, so there is nothing to worry as such and no treatment is indicated at this point of time.

In such case scenario, i would recommend you to keep a watch on your thyroid profile and get it repeated every 3 monthly and write back to me with the reports.

Good Luck.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Dr. Anshul Varshney