What causes swollen feet?
Welcome to HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I understand your concern.
Most common cause of swelling over feet are:
1. Congestive Heart Failure
2. Liver pathology like Cirrhosis, Protein deficiency
3. Kidney Problems like Chronic Kidney Disease
I would like to know following:
1. Since when are you having this?
2. Any history of Diabetes or Hypertension?
3. Alcohol and smoking status?
4. Any breathlessness associated?
5. Any chest pain?
6. Any other chronic illness?
7. Attach reports if you have.
8. Any swelling around eyes?
Revert with these details, preferably in point wise manner for a better help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Swollen feet caused by methamphetamine use
- Can iud cause swollen feet
- Eating meth causes swollen feet
- Can embolization cause swollen feet
- Causes swollen ankles and feet
- Causes of swollen feet symptoms
- Can constipation cause swollen feet
- Swollen feet causes and treatment
- Can northisterone cause swollen feet
- What could cause swollen and burnt feet and legs