What Causes Swollen Feet?
Welcome to HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I understand your concern.
Most common cause of swelling over feet are:
1. Congestive Heart Failure
2. Liver pathology like Cirrhosis, Protein deficiency
3. Kidney Problems like Chronic Kidney Disease
I would like to know following:
1. Since when are you having this?
2. Any history of Diabetes or Hypertension?
3. Alcohol and smoking status?
4. Any breathlessness associated?
5. Any chest pain?
6. Any other chronic illness?
7. Attach reports if you have.
8. Any swelling around eyes?
Revert with these details, preferably in point wise manner for a better help.