What causes severe spasms in leg muscle and vaginal area with pain?
I AM IN EXCRUIATING PAIN
Blood tests, ensure hydration.
Dr Purushottam Neurgaonkar here. I welcome you to HCM VIRTUAL CLINIC. I have gone through your question , and I think I have understood your concern . I will suggest you the best possible treatment options.
1 ) First of all do not worry.
2 ) It is sorry to hear about your self catheterisation. Please ensure maximum aseptic precautions while doing it.
3 ) Your muscles cramps and soreness needs keen attention. I will suggest you to get complete blood count and urine routine examination and culture sensitivity test and nd blood electrolyte test.
4 ) For your symptoms we need to rule out any subclinical urinary tract infection and dehydration or salt water imbalance.
5 ) please ensure adequate water intake and use of juicy fruits will be of help.
I hope this answer helps you.
Dr Purushottam Neurgaonkar.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes vaginal pain after a hysterectomy
- What could be the cause of frequent sharp vaginal pain
- Numbness of legs and vaginal pain
- What causes sharp vaginal pain
- Vaginal pain causes
- Severe spasms causes
- Shower causes vaginal pain
- What can cause vaginal pain
- What is the remedy for severe spasms
- What causes vaginal pain while walking