Symptoms due to loaded colon
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
All these symptoms you are experiencing is due to incomplete evacuation of stools, retention of which causes the colon that is large intestine to be distended. Distension causes fullness, bloating
and other symptoms.
The factors contributing to these could be
1. Diet factor: Low fiber diet
2. Decrease intake of water.
3 . painful anal condition like fissure
Juts removal removal of stools or suppository will not be sufficient.
I would suggest you the following which will definitely help
1. Retention Enema: Retention Enema using Glycerine and Normal saline will be helpful. It's to be given twice a day for 3 to 5 days. It will ensure clean and complete evacuation of stools
2. High fiber diet : 2 serving of vegetable salad a day.
3. Good water intake: 2 to 3 liter a day
4. Avoid smoking/Alcohol and carbonated beverages
10 ml twice a day. It's a laxative and 15 day use of it will definitely be helpful.
Do get back to me if you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.
Dr T Shobha Deepak