What is Glycerin?
This is a chemical agent which is viscous liquid in nature, odorless , colorless and also called sugar alcohol. It is widely used as pharmaceutical agent.
Questions and answers on "Glycerin"
Health resources related to Glycerin
- Uses of glycerin on the face
- Is glycerin safe to use for eyes
- Are glycerin suppositories safe in pregnancy
- Glycerin suppositories and diabetes
- Glycerin suppositories for infants
- What would happen if glycerin suppository went into vagina instead
- High glycerin levels in blood
- Vegetable glycerin side effects
- Is it safe to use glycerin suppositories
- 1.8 glycerin suppository for newborns