What is Enema?
Enema is a procedure in which fluid is injected into the rectum ( through anus opening via anal canal ), typically to expel its content . When anyone have constipation ( impacted stool or unable to pass stool smoothly ) then fluid ( glycerine or soap water ) is injected into rectum.
Questions and answers on "Enema"
Health resources related to Enema
- Is seemen good enema
- Passing stools only after using enema what is the solution
- How to use an enema for constipation
- Can i take fleet enema for difficulty passing stool ?
- Pregnant induction with enema bladder cath any anal defect
- Enema and pregnancy 1st trimester
- How to make a homemade enema
- Can an enema help constipation
- Phosphate fleet enema
- Enema use for constipation