What causes redness and irritation in the penis?
Sir now a days i am feeling also a dryness on penis with a slight irritation or pain. i am trying to send the pictures of penis. there is nothing much indication on that pictures that is different. because a slight redness dry area and slight itchy area. my problem is why its not going to finish completely. is that penis glans dryness is also a part of yeast infection? i have still same fear that same like throat pains this penis problem will always remain with me.as per pictures there is no solid point which i feel hurting or burning . but a slight pain in penis glans and sometimes a sligt burning pain downside of head i feel. i have beofre proper pain when it was started one month back
sor do u think this dryness is due to clotrimazole or it is due to yeast infection?
Post Infectious skin dryness and irritation only.
I reviewed all 3 photographs thoroughly.
* No presence of noticeable lesion externally.
* Indicates post infective skin dryness , irritation
That recovers slowly definitely, it is not lifetime.
* Avoid excess rubbing of penis , Clotrimazole.
cream thin layer application 2 times a day, Aloe
Vera gel application 3 times a day.
@ wear clean , dry, cotton underwear.
@ keep a check to avoid excess perspiration.
making inner wear somewhat moist.
sir kindly help me out for throat problems. now i have pain in right side at the end of lower jaw where jaw joints the neck.i dont know what is this. its less pain but its permanent. when i swallow any think i have slight pain in throat down side.i am fed up with these problems. today i could not take mulberry syrup. may be its due to that. i dont know when i will permanently found the solution.
After 2 days i was feeling slight pains in groin area. its not possible to reduce stress in such conditions. i have a fear of appendix or hernia . does stoamch gass can cause such pain?
More remedies for throat pain , USG advisable for groin pain dear.
Dear XXXXXXX , welcome .
* Throat problem is residual pain of adenoid enlargement likely .
I will recommend to add 2 herbal products which will help by the way of its
anti- oxidant & anti-inflammatory properties for earlier throat recovery ,
which is on its way .
(1) 3 teaspoonful of turmeric powder added in mild hot boiled milk morning &
evening for 10 days .
(2) 2 tablespoonful of natural honey with 3 grams of ginger once daily .
* Groin pain confirm diagnosis requires ultrasonography report , kindly take an
appointment for that , but till that time don`t afraid of appendix or hernia.
Stomach gas will not give pain in groin .
Hope this will definitely help you.
Thanks regards take care .
Does slight groin pains which are sometimes i observe and sometimes not. And i felt like it spread up to testicals are as much serious to take ultrasonography? means sir its mild and never been as much high that it will cause some trouble in normal routine. does these have chances related with ibs? or UTI?
5 ml boiled milk acceptable in IBS else take turmeric with boiled water.
Dear XXXXXXX ,
* Boiled milk is in quantity of 5 ml which can be taken very safely in IBS , but if
you want to avoid that quantity also , simply you can take with boiled water
as well with equal effects .
* Ultrasound is only for ruling out underlying any minor things , not hard and fast
at this junction , can wait for sometime without worries , but drink plenty of
liquids always .
UTI may have some role in groin pain but not IBS .
Thanks regards .
sir you were right. Most of my problems are related with my stress now today most of the time i was thinking about groin pain and i forget mu throat and penis problems.
do u think any relation of groin pain with STD? and also sir i am thinking more about this pain and i am thinking pain going backside also. May be a thought only . But thoughts of std and some lymp nodes or hernia i am feeling more. does that feel mild or less pain?
Also sir please tell me is this something serious or just a muscular pain? and what could be the possible factors?is there any chance that this groin pain is due to swollen lymp nodes?
swollen lymph node can give groin pain,identify node as per below guideline
There can be groin pain in swollen lymph nodes .
* In case of lymph node swelling there are 2 criteria :
(1) you see the actual node above the surface of the skin , noticeable very well
when more size .
(2) you feel below the skin level under the surface , by your fingers gentle
sensation when less size .
* So definitely you are the best judge on your own for any lymph node swelling
Thanks regards .
Sir that the symptons of STD?
tiny nodes are painless on touch , no symptoms of STD dear
* Small lymph nodes do not give pain even on touch unless pressed firmly .
* According to your narration it is very less likely that it is gross lymph node
but I would recommend to upload photograph of both groin areas dear ( if
no objection )
* No symptoms of STD at all .
but sir do u think such type of pains might be kidney stones? does kindney stones have mild pains? now a days i am taking only one multivitamins with zinc. does that can cause such problem ?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause for redness on penis after masturbation
- What is the cause for red dots on penis head
- What causes irritation and red bumps on penis head
- What is the cause of red bumps on penis
- What could cause little red bumps in the penis
- What causes redness on the penis
- What causes red spots on penis
- What causes red on head of penis
- What causes red patch on penis
- What is the cause of penis turning red
- What causes pain and pressure in the rectum?
- What causes constant urge to urinate?
- Suggest treatment for IBS
- Suggest treatment for fever, headaches and shortness of breath
- Suggest treatment for left sided abdominal pain
- What causes burning sensation in the penis?
- What causes burning sensation in the throat?
- What causes urinary hesitancy in public toilets?
- What causes numbness in both hands?
- Suggest treatment for loose stools