Is swelling near the anus associated with lymph node swelling in the groin region?
Yes , the two are likely to be connected.
There must be some ongoing inflammation in the anal region.
Since the lymphatic drainage of the area is by the groin lymph nodes, it's definitely connected.
If you tell us more about the symptoms of the anal region, we may be able to tell you what to do with the swelling.
Best of luck, Dr Mittal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Swelling in cheek lymph nodes
- Herpes and lymph node swelling
- Sudden swelling of groin lymph nodes
- Mono lymph node swelling
- Lymph node swelling near shoulder
- Cures for anus lymph node swelling
- Cipro and lymph node swelling
- Submandibular lymph node swelling
- Occipital lymph node swelling
- Lymph node swelling