What causes queasiness, esophageal regurgitation and diarrhea?

Posted on Fri, 20 Apr 2018 in Cancer
Question: Persistent queasiness, espohogeal regurgitation present for over a month plus diarrhea for the as two days. Also, a taste of acid in my mouth 2to 4 hrs after eating. I take 45 mg nexium daily and have no acid reflux. the regurgitation is not acidic.
Answered by Dr. Deepak Sundriyal 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Hello. It should be investigated

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear. I have gone through your query. A dyspepsia and regurgitation at your age can be serious and requires evaluation by an endoscopy. It can be simole reflux, hiatus hernia, XXXXXXX esophagus or sometimes tumor.
Continue with neksium but go for endoscopy.
Thanks and regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Deepak Sundriyal

Oncologist