What is Nexium?
Nexium (esomeprazole) belongs to a group of drugs called proton pump inhibitors. Esomeprazole decreases the amount of acid produced in the stomach.
Questions and answers on "Nexium"
Health resources related to Nexium
- Nexium gra 40mg dr
- What is the generic name of nexium
- What is nexium used for
- Is nexium over the counter drug
- Long-term nexium use effects
- Usages of nexium
- Started feeling weakness after taking nexium side effect of medicine
- Is it safe to take nexium while taking desvenlafaxine
- Side effects of long term nexium use
- Nexium treatment and uses