What causes pain in stomach after eating?
pain after meals is due to acid peptic disease
Hello. Thanks for putting your query in hcm. I can understand your concerns. Pain in stomach after meals is due to acid peptic disease. And bleeding per rectum while being constipated if painless is due to hemorrhoids. For this I will advise you to take a proton pump inhibitor like rabeprazole and a prikinetic agent like domperidone. Also avoid spicy and fatty meals and citrus fruits and tea or coffee. For constipation and hemorrhoids take plenty of fluids and lots of vegetables and fruits and may add psyllium fibres at night with water to soften the stool. Medicine which I found very useful in my patients with hemorrhoids is calcium dobesilate thrice a day. However I recommend you to undergo physical examination and proctoscopy to confirm the findings and then start the medicines. I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. Wish you a good health
I was given medicine for acid reflux before and it didn't help
continue w ith antireflux meducine and add tablet famotidine and antacid
Welcome back. Add one antacid also like syrup digene and one tablet of famotidine at night after dinner and continue with antireflux medicine. This combination I found very effective in my patients. Wish you a good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Painful bloated stomach causes
- What causes pain in stomach and breastbone
- Sever pain in stomach if not eating cause
- What could cause sharp pain in stomach
- What causes pain in stomach after g tube removal
- Pain below stomach causes
- What causes sharp pain in stomach with cramps and shits
- What are the underlying causes for shooting pain in stomach
- What is causing back pain and stomach sickness
- What causes lower back pain with stomach pain
- Ultrasound showing Liver Cirrhosis. Endoscopy showed duodenal ulcers....
- Able to lead life with prolapsed rectum. Could I postpone the surgery?
- Had gastroendoscopy. Report states polyp in proximal third of esophagus...
- Blood work shows elevated ALT levels. What does it indicate?
- What could be the reason for bloating after eating?
- What does echogenic debris in a liver cyst mean?
- Facing weight loss, loss of appetite, stomach pain and constipation....
- Taking probiotics for nausea and constipation. Having dark loose stools....
- Prescribed with rabeprazole for stomach hernia and gastritis. What are...
- Child swallowed tooth. What could be done?