What is H. pylori infection?
Its a bacteria causing gastritis and gastric ulcers.
Thanks for query.
H. pylori is a type of bacteria that grows in gut and atacks the stomach mucosa.H. pylori infections are usually harmless, but they’re responsible for causing ulcers in the stomach and small intestine.The exact way H. pylori infects someone is still unknown. H. pylori bacteria may be passed from person to person through direct contact with saliva,food,water, vomit or fecal matter
.H. pylori treatment usually includes dual antibiotic with proton pump inhibitor. Most people are cured after finishing one to two weeks of medicine.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes h. pylori infection
- Severe h. pylori infection
- Pylori bacterial infection
- Helicobacter pylori h. pylori infection
- What is helicobacter pylori infection
- H pylori bladder infections
- Helicobacter pylori infection sphenoid
- What causes helicobacter pylori infection
- Treatment of helicobacter pylori infection
- Helicobacter pylori stomach infection