Is it advisable to take Zinetac 150mg for severe indigestion problem?

Good afternoon Doctor, I have been able to control severe acid indigestion problems for a good many years by using 75mg Zantac tablets and more recently by purchasing 150mg Ranitidene tablets from a reputable supplier on EBay. However on ordering more last week, I have been supplied with Zinetac 150mg. In you opinion will these tablets act in the same way as the others and are they safe to take? I should mention that I suffered from a fairly bad bleed from a gastric ulcer about 7 years ago but recovered quickly and well from it after some excellent hospital treatment. Many thanks Colin
Wed, 12 Dec 2018